Monday, September 15, 2008

Aperture Nature Photography Workshops

I won! Fourth place, but I won.

I am heading to Grand Teton National Park next week as part of my prize. I am going to be learning from 4 professionals, about how and why the take a certain shot. There will also be a team there from Apple teaching us all about Aperture.

Here are some of the other things that I won:

1 USB Drobo - approximate value $500
1 Lensbaby - approximate value $350
1 Premium subscription to lynda.com value $375
1 set of all current Peachpit Press Photo-related books - approximate value $500
1 ThinkTank 360 Photo Bag - approximate value $350
1 Apple Aperture 2.1 - approximate value $200
1 Lifetime Pro Membership to Photrade - approximate value $500

I will keep you let you know how the trip is when I get back.

Cathy

4 comments:

Charlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene said...

YOU GO GIRL!
Have a great trip and enjoy the goodies.
Congrats,
Charlene

Jocelyn said...

congrats!@ How exciting!

Laura said...

Cathy,

I'm so excited for you!! Good things happen to good people. I hope you have a great time and learn alot.
Laura Walker