Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Inside Aperture

While I was in NYC for Photo Plus, I was interviewed by Derrick Story of O'Reilly Media about Aperture and the Aperture Nature Photography Workshop (ANPW) that I attended.
It was an amazing experience to be interviewed by Mr. Story. He is a legend.

One of the other winners/attendees of the ANPW was there along side me. His name is Rob Trueman, if you click on his name you will be taken to his blog. We were able to talk about the ways in which Aperture has changed post production for us and what the workshop was like.

Here is a link to the interview. Inside Aperture
You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes as well. There is a lot of great information in this series.

Thank you Derrick for letting me speak with you about Aperture. I really enjoyed it!

Cathy

No comments: