Friday, September 11, 2009

Goodbye Summer...Hello Autumn

It's been a long, hot summer this year. I have traveled all over the country taking pictures. For me, it doesn't get any better than that. One of the things I love about being a photographer is the ability to travel and document the places that I visit.

Here are some images from the places that I have been this summer...

I thought this baby was so cute walking down the mall in Charlottesville, VA


After I took this photo, this couple allowed me into their apartment to take some more photos

Country roads, take me home


This was the reason I was in Charlottesville, Va


New York City is one of my favorite places to visit.
There are always interesting people to photograph.


Rural Pennsylvania

I am going to be doing a fair amount of traveling this fall and will be sure to share some images
from where I visit.

Cathy

1 comment:

Angela said...

These are all phenomenal!
The couple in the window is breath taking!